Lunch and Recess Volunteers Needed
Posted by debra
We are in need of four volunteers per day for 20 weeks to commit to a Monday-Thursday two week block from 10:45 AM -11:45 AM and for two of those volunteers to commit to 10:45 AM – 12:15 PM. Volunteers will be responsible for monitoring the K/1/2 lunch and recess or the 3/4/5 lunch and recess or middle school recess. Trillium administrative staff will help train volunteers with helpful tips and suggestions for what to keep an eye out for. If you cannot commit to two weeks find a buddy/partner to share with!
Lunch duty includes:
- Supporting the students
- Monitoring the space, noise volume, and body traffic
- Ensuring students clean up after themselves and do their assigned jobs (ie: sweeping under the tables, wiping the tables clean
- Making sure areas are prepared and ready for the following group of students
Recess duty includes:
- Supervising and supporting the students
- Monitoring the outdoor space for safety
This small commitment can represent a huge boon for our teachers and help them to better serve your children in the classroom. Please come support your school!
Please contact Sarah Cramer if interested: